For public institutes, government agencies and private companies:
- Assistance in analysing problems on the work floor and provision of practical, directly applicable solutions.
- Provision of short, practical tailor-made training sessions for operators, foremen and/or supervisors.
- Assistance in undertaking competence analyses (skills, knowledge and attitude) and capability analyses as part of a training needs and skills audit. This is related to job profiling.
- Assistance in aligning qualification and competency levels with levels of work.
- Assistance in determination of a sustainable learning and career pathway.
- Assistance in the establishment of a relevant accreditation and recognition of the training program.
- Assistance in improving sustainable capacity development through a ‘train the trainer’ program, based on the above-mentioned stages.